The Christmas Toy Shop is open for donations Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:30 am to 3:00.
In November of 2022, The Christmas Toy Shop will be regestering families living in Pinellas County with eligible children for our annual toy distribution. Ages Infant thru 12 are eligible. Registration will be at our location, 550 16th St. N,St.Pete, FL on the dates listed below. Distribution of the toys for each of your eligible children and one bike per family will be in December. At registration, you will be given a date and time in December to return to pick up the toys and the bike. The bike will come with a helmet.
Please note that Children are not allowed to attend registration or distribution.
You must register and present the following at the Christmas Toy Shop:
- Parent/Guardian driver's license or photo ID
- Parent/Guardian Social Security Card or legal document with number included
- Public assistance (i.e. food stamps- Medicaid-WIC-SSI)
- Proof of PInellas County residency
- Proof of Child or Children's age (i.e. birth certificate - immunization rocords)
- Thursday - November 3, 2022 From 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Friday - November 4, 2022 From 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Saturday - November 5, 2022 From 9:00AM to 3:00 PM
- Thursday - November 10, 2022 From 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Friday - November 11, 2022 From 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Saturday- November 12, 2022 From 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
The Christmas Toy Shop is a non-profit, all volunteer organization dedicated to the proposition that "no child will be without a Christmas," because of need, in Pinellas County.
Our goal is to provide toys during the holidays to less fortunate children in Pinellas County. In the past few years over 800 families were served including 2000 children. In addition, 700 bicycles were issued as part of the overall distribution.